In order to run your business efficiently, we invest in technical services like RICOH ARMS (Advanced Remote Mobile System). This allows us to:
- Put the right solutions and resources in place
- Optimize technologies across your enterprise
- Simplify device management
- Saves your employees time with ongoing support
Ricoh ARMS was developed for delivering daily information and maintenance items about RICOH products directly to our Service Technicians. It allows our Service Technicians to see the latest status of RICOH products anytime, anywhere.
Maintenance items are reported automatically, so Service Technicians will be able to conduct effective PM (Preventive Maintenance) activity. Referring to ARMS prior to visiting a customer location will allow Service Technicians to better prepare and plan for the required service actions (what parts will they need to bring, etc).
The key information currently available to the Field Service Professional is:
- Recommended Action
- Basic Information (Model, Counters, Toner Levels
- Parts Lifetime of consumable parts (Drums, Developers, Blades Rollers, etc)
- Error History (Date, time, location and nature of any paper jams or service codes